The training and support provided develops and capitates the employee with employability skills to adapt to the changing working environment; and develop skills to successfully obtain qualifications or certification through studies or RPL.
Develop an organisational infrastructure and strategic plan which render quality training and support services that:
- Develop training or on-the-job programmes that develop the skills of the employee to meet the changing working environments – implement training programmes that develop the skills of employees to adapt to changing employment environments.
- Develop short-courses and certification competency-based programmes that contribute to professional for employment opportunities – implement customised programmes to meet the certification required for the work opportunities
- Develop pathways and support employees to obtain a qualification/certification through RPL processes – implement RPL programmes to facilitate employees obtaining qualifications
The training and employable skills development programmes offered capacitates the unemployed with skills to entry the employment market
Develop an organisational infrastructure and strategic plan which render quality training and employability skills services that:
- Develop employability skills development programmes that capacitate unemployed persons to enter the market efficiently – implement skills development programmes aligned with workplace requirements
- Develop job hunting and interview programmes that capacitate people to secure employment successfully – implement job hunting preparation programmes.