Professional Accountancy Body Qualifying Examination preparatory course – Online
The Exam Revision programme for the above and NIPA candidates will be conducted from the week of the 20th October 2020 to the week ending 26th November 2020. Registrations are now open:
- Online facilitation support
- Weekly sessions: Tuesdays and Thursdays – 6 pm to 8:30 pm (GMT)
- Application of Edusoldiers Framework to achieve the detailed outcomes
- Engagement of past question papers and suggested solutions
- Planning of your exam paper
- Analysing questions and constructing answer responses
- How to distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information in the scenarios provided in paper
The programme focuses on the following outcomes:
- Develop practical skills necessary to improve performance in the forthcoming professional evaluation.
- Analyze question requirements to formulate an answer plan.
- Extract key and relevant information from the content to be used in your answer plan.
- Construct effective answers to pass or be regarded as being competent; and
- How to prepare to write online assessments.
The following persons will be facilitating the programmes:
- Saleem Kharwa (MCom; MTech; Professional Accountant (SA))
- Zuhayr Dollie (B. Com (Hons); CA(SA))
- Alex de Abreu (B. Compt; Professional Accountant (SA))
- Ismail Mohammed (M.Phil; CA (SA))
The dates for the other professional bodies (SAICA; ACCA; CIMA) preparation courses will be announced at the appropriate times.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org