Professional Accountancy Body Qualifying Examination preparatory course – Online
The Exam Revision programme for PAO’s and NIPA candidates will be conducted as follows:
- Online facilitation support
- Weekly sessions: Tuesdays and Thursdays – 6 pm to 8:30 pm (GMT)
- Application of EduSoldiers Framework to achieve the detailed outcomes
- Engagement of past question papers and suggested solutions
- Planning of your exam paper
- Analysing questions and constructing answer responses
- How to distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information in the scenarios provided in paper
The programme focuses on the following outcomes:
- Develop practical skills necessary to improve performance in the forthcoming professional evaluation.
- Analyse question requirements to formulate an answer plan.
- Extract key and relevant information from the content to be used in your answer plan.
- Construct effective answers to pass or be regarded as being competent; and
- How to prepare to write online assessments.
- The following persons will be facilitating the programmes:
- Saleem Kharwa (M. Com; MTech; Professional Accountant (SA))
- Zuhayr Dollie (B. Com (Hons); CA(SA))
- Alex de Abreu (B. Compt; Professional Accountant (SA))
- Ismail Mohammed (M. Phil; CA (SA))
Contact us at: email@example.com